Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2011

I am back!!!!



I   haven´t posted for a while. I know... You think me lazy, but I do have an excuse! (YAY!)
I had a whole week (last week) inflammation in my right knee. I was moody and horrid and in pain, so I did nothing except feeling sorry for myself.
I do still have quite a stiffness in my knee and of course my left knee hurts from having to carry all the weight by itself, so still not much to celebrate about, but except for wanting to kill inventor of stairs, I am OK.
I did take some pictures in past few days of what I make with all that fibre I seem to dye all the time, so here is a little something for all of you who do like colours









3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Eva, sympathies for that knee - I feel your pain, quite literally. Sorry for lack of comments on your last posts, silly blogger wouldnt let me post for some time.

    Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I love them all. 'cept the knee bit, that sucks. Do you have any plans for them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.
    No worries Lynda, I sometimes lose all the blogs which I am following :-O! After week or so it is back and than I have a mile to catch up with.
    I will try and sell some of my yarn on Etsy again, will see how it goes, I do spin faster than I knit and my stash is getting ridicilouos. So, unless I wake up with dog on my face (instead of cat Stirling my dear)I will get a wee more organized. Although I might like an excuse... huh...

    ReplyDelete