Search This Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

...and more yarn

 As we are leaving Saturday morning for holiday, to meet with our dear UK friends for a week of camping just to leave them to go on a week of roaming Shropshire countryside and for me to finally see for myself Victorian town and farm, I better post before I lose the track of "havetodos".
I still hope to be able to post a shawl I am knitting from baby camel (my own spun yarn), but I can not make any promises. I do hope however that I will finish this giant piece of heavy warmth while on holiday.
That is unless Katie MacAlyster´s books will let me do anything else.














P.S. Note the olive green one colour yarn. I added hundreds of TOHO olive triangular (sp?) beads into it and I just adore it. It is made of real British Shetland sheep- the queen of all knitted lace ;-). 




2 comments:

  1. Oh nooooooo, so soon? I thought it was July - got a fundraiser booked in for next weekend, so bet I dont get to see you now, megga sulks.

    Nice yarn, have you stolen my spirulina for that green?

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in your spirulina stash, naturally....
    It does suck we weill not meet, I was hoping I will dognap Jaja

    ReplyDelete