Search This Blog

Monday 23 May 2011

THANK YOU!


Just really want to brag here. I have many great online friends who I never met in my life, but who are just so special to me. I love you guys!
Now, this is a special THANK YOU from me, Dag and mainly Fenix and Chekhov to a specific one.
Jackie....
We got our package from USA (yep! All the way from USA travelled a package which was to put huge grins on our faces, make our carpet covered in saliva from our two K9s and makes us all feel undeserving- well not that Fenix and Chekhov complained...).
Picture is worth more than thousand words they say, so do not share this with any puppies, unless you want them to drool over your computer and lick your screen ;-).

I am sure that the print which we got will look great on the wall in our hall.

Thank you Jackie, I do not know how we deserved this

Love ya ;-)

Eva, Dag, Chekhov and Fenix

1 comment: