Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Business card pouch





I made this in size for my business card to fit, so measure yours to ensure there is enough space to fit the card  in and take it out easily.
I used following:
paper
scrapbooking paper
punch(er)
scissors
paper glue
eyelets
eyelet tool
ribbon

Cut the shape out of heavier paper and another one in slightly bigger size from scrapbooking paper or paper in other colour(+1 mm in my case).
Punch in the middle a shape of your choice (that is optional of course). Glue two cut shapes together and ensure you marked spots where you need to make a bend.






Mark the lines with a blunt object for easier and precise bend (I use scissor to do this LOL).
Glue the bottom part to make it hold all together. You might need to cut a tip from one side  in order to bend this comfortably.
Punch a hole into top of the pouch, so you can pull a thread or ribbon through and place eyelets.
I did the same at the bottom of the pouch as I really like eyelets LOL

Last, glue on a ribbon about the top part of pouch. This one is 6mm. I got a lot of them from ebay very cheap ages ago and I still have a lot left.
Make a bow.
 Stick the business card in and attach it with ribbon or thread pulled through the top eyelet onto your goods ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice Eva, must pay more attention and give that a go.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty and a good idea.

    ReplyDelete