Search This Blog

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas make crafter busy...

haven´t been about my blog for ages. I know. I was busy you see? This Christmas last minute finishing of everything is my every year problem. It always seem in September that I have so much time left, I ignore October for some reason and in the middle of November I start to run about like headless chicken and panic.
This year however, in the nick of time I managed to finally finish an all important blanket for Dag´s mum.
It is made of 8976 pieces all together. Didn´t believe it when I did the calculation in the end, so I counted it again and again, then asked Dag to do so too... Well, that is correct number :-O!
And here it is, size 205x205cm

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Eva, what a lot of work, sure Dag's Mum will be delighted.

    ReplyDelete