Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

Beads... beads...

I was in my homeland. For very swift visit. To sort some paperwork and visit a doctor. To meet a lawyer. And to get some BEADS!
I order beads from Czech bead shop here and they do offer not only to send it to me all the way to Germany, but also an option to pick the treasure at one of their shops in Prague. I did choose the latter and pre-ordered a hill of seed beads. So, if you are one of my customers of Longnosed Yarn, you will soon see bead yarn back. To ensure I have enough of everything, I have fibre on the way as well, so I am hopping to spend a weekend in blissful dyeing of fibre.

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a lot of beads, looks like a fun visit.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy I pre ordered because otherwise I would spend 10x more and spend there half day shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of beads! I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right now spinning no.3 with this batch of beads. I admit, I still have some beads left from my last bead shopping which are waiting to find good use. I did however just dried this gorgeous sky blue/silver grey angora with silk with TOHO beads. I do most of the time preffer Czech beads for its classic look, but defo TOHO for the good size holes in them and easier work therefore.

    ReplyDelete