Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Milk protein fibre? :-O! Hybrid beads? :-O! Does it sound like sci-fi?

I love spinning milk protein. Now, if you are not spinner or picky knitter you might not know what I am talking about...
Milk protein fibre is really made of milk! Now the process is very complex, of course, but yes, you can do it. And no, I have not heard of fibre made from gin and tonic yet, sorry....

And what are hybrid beads? Well they call them hybrid as they are made in combination of technologies of two bead nations. One classic one- my homeland Czech Republic, and one very modern one- Japan. Together they have created a new type of bead and call it hybrid. It is made by TOHO in Japan and the beads in question are just.. just... well amazing!


Now in my shop !

3 comments: