Search This Blog

Friday 15 April 2011

Greyhound GAP Easter auction

Starting on 16th April, there is a charity online auction on Greyhound GAP. So, pull out your wallets, try to remember your PayPal account password and buy some of those amazing items on the list!


Longnoses added to the huge amount of amazing items their small traditional little:
snood

fingerless gloves

and a stunning skinny scarf


All was hand dyed, hand spun and hand knitted with love and we are hoping it will drop some pennies into GAP´s pot.

and while I was working hard, this is what was happening behind my back


 well what would you do after eating a chicken pie like this ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Eva, found you!
    I love that scarf, now I can follow your creations too.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Lynda, I am rather new to this blogging business... Better find you back LOL!

    ReplyDelete